Upgrade movie night with this delish treat. We’re giving popcorn a fresh coat of perfectly peanut-y, buttery caramel!
Introducing, Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn 😍
This recipe has only five ingredients, is vegan, and you can make it in a flash.
Spontaneous movie night, anyone?
What you’ll need:
- 1 x 3 oz. bag microwave popcorn
- ½ cup cane or coconut sugar
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ½ cup Big Spoon Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Pop the popcorn and transfer it to a large bowl.
2. Add the sugar and agave to a pan over medium heat. Stir until incorporated, and the mixture begins to boil.
3. Once it boils, take it off the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until the peanut butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. While the mixture is still hot, pour it over the popcorn and stir until evenly distributed. Enjoy while it is warm or when it has cooled down!
This recipe makes 2-6 servings, but if you have extra, we recommend forming some into popcorn balls while it is still warm! Enjoy!
Recipe adapted by @thepalatablelife.