No trip to the corner store needed! Whip up a batch of these Vanilla Caramel “Snickers” for an afternoon treat.
You can’t even tell they’re vegan and gluten-free. It’ll be our secret.
What you'll need:
2 Cups oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
6 Tbsp Big Spoon Roasters Vanilla Caramel Almond & Cashew Butter
4 Tbsp maple syrup
4 Tbsp dairy-free milk
¾ Cup Big Spoon Roasters Vanilla Caramel Almond & Cashew Butter
¼ Cup maple syrup
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
¼ cup chopped or whole peanuts
200g dairy-free white chocolate
2 Tbsp coconut oil
What to do:
- Slowly add Vanilla Caramel Almond & Cashew Butter, maple syrup, and milk to oat flour until a dough forms.
- Press the base layer into a lined loaf tin.
- In a new bowl, combine the caramel layer ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the caramel layer over the base layer and then sprinkle peanuts on top.
- In a microwave or on the stovetop on low heat, melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil, stirring occasionally. When combined, remove from heat and pour white chocolate layer over the caramel layer.
- Put your baking dish in the fridge or freezer to set, for at least 1 hour.