Figgy Chai Peanut Butter Bar
High Oleic Peanuts, Raw Organic Honey, Pea Protein, Figs (Figs, Rice Flour), Organic Quinoa, Granola (Gluten Free Oats, Maple Syrup, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Sea Salt), Heirloom Mission Almonds, Tapioca, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Pre-Biotic Fiber (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Kelp) Jacobsen Sea Salt, Cardamom, Vanilla, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon, Black Pepper
Our Figgy Chai Bar is handmade with fresh-roasted peanut & almond nut butter, sweet dried figs, gluten-free whole grains, non-GMO pea protein, raw organic wildflower honey, and our signature blend of traditional chai tea spices.
About our Bars: Balanced, on-the-go nutrition doesn't have to sacrifice integrity, flavor, or freshness. The proof is in our fresh, handcrafted nut butter bars, which are made in small batches with our own fresh-roasted nut butter and the best whole ingredients out there. Equally tasty and nutritious without compromise, this is probably the kind of bar you'd make at home if you only had time. Especially coveted by our competitive athlete friends, these fiber-rich, high-protein, antioxidant powerhouses are perfect as fuel for intense workouts and post-adventure recoveries and are also simply delicious hunger-curbing snacks.
Allergen Info: Contains almonds, peanuts & coconut. May contain traces of other tree nuts.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Bar (60g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 250mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein 11g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (15% DV), Nicacin (20% DV), Magnesium (15%DV).