- ½ cup Big Spoon Roasters Peanut Pecan Butter, plus an additional ¼ cup set aside
- ½ cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 flax egg or regular
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips.
- pinch of salt
1. Excluding ¼ cup of Peanut Pecan Butter, mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Pour batter into a baking pan. Use a 5x7 baking pan or double the recipe if using an 8x8 pan.
3. Use a spatula to add dollops of nut butter to the top of the brownies.
4. Use a knife to create a swirl pattern.
5. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
Click here to watch a recipe video
We love these fudgy Flourless Peanut Pecan Butter Brownies inspired by a @fitfan recipe! They are delicious and easy to make, and as a bonus, they are gluten-free, oil-free, and vegan.