Our handcrafted nut butter bars might be the perfect snacks, but there are more ways to enjoy them beyond just opening the wrappers.
Check out this ingenious way to make bite-sized chocolate-covered nut butter bars, which are perfect for entertaining (yourself and/or others)! 💫
- 2 bars Dark Chocolate
- Flaky Sea Salt
1. Break up a bar of chocolate and melt in a microwave safe bowl. Stir until smooth.
2. Cut your nut butter bars into quarters.
3. Using a fork, coat your bar pieces in chocolate. Remove from bowl and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Put in the freezer to harden chocolate.
6. Remove from freezer and enjoy!
Click here to watch a how-to video!