"Peace will come to the world when the people have enough noodles to eat." - Momofuku Ando
We've teamed up with our friends at No Evil Foods and Hodo to make this scrumptious Hot Mamba Sesame Noodle recipe. Made with No Evil Foods Comrade Cluck No Chicken, Hodo Spicy Yuba Noodles, and our Hot Mamba Peanut Butter it's packed with comforting flavor and plenty of heat to keep you warm this fall! Grab your chopsticks and dive in!
- 1 package of No Evil Foods Comrade Cluck, ‘No Chicken’
- 1 package of Hodo Spicy Yuba Noodles
- ½ cup Hot Mamba Peanut Butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup H20
- ½ cup red & yellow peppers, julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded, for garnish
- 2 scallions, sliced, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Prep your veggies and set aside, this recipe comes together quick!
- Whisk together nut butter, garlic, red wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce & water, set aside
- In a deep skillet, cook Comrade Cluck according to package directions. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return the pad to med-high heat, add a drizzle of sesame oil, and add peppers a cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add yuba noodles and toss until warm. Add vegan chicken to the veggies and noodles and stir to combine. When peppers are tender-crisp, pour sauce over everything and mix to coat.
- Garnish with fresh shredded cabbage, sesame seeds, and a drizzle of sriracha if you like it extra spicy!