With all the baking we're doing now that it's officially fall (hello, pumpkin bread!), we thought our furry friends could use a treat, too, and what better way to pump(kin) up the flavor than with our Pumpkin Spice Wag Butter - Peanut Butter for Dogs?
These cookies are adorable and made with dog-safe and delicious ingredients your pup will love. The wags are guaranteed with this one.
- 2.5 cups flour (we like whole wheat!)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Wag Butter (we used Coconut Chia for the cookies!)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice Wag Butter
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1-2 Tbsp warm water
- Combine all cookie ingredients in a large bowl until well-mixed.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking, combine icing ingredients until well-mixed.
- Remove cookies from the oven and cool completely.
- Top with icing and enjoy!