We're already big fans of overnight oats, but when you add a generous scoop of handcrafted nut butter, a bit of jam, and a CHOCOLATE SHELL to top it all off? Mind-blowing. Bonus—it comes together in a snap, so you can easily prep it the night before and wake up to an already-prepared DELICIOUS breakfast. Details below, but feel free to customize with any variety of nut butter, chocolate, or jam. The oats are your oyster!
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/2 Greek yogurt (or dairy-free!)
- 1/3 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp of your favorite jelly
- 1-2 tbsp Big Spoon Roasters Peanut Pecan Butter with Wildflower Honey
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of flaky salt
- Mix oats, Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, chia seeds, + vanilla in a bowl.
- Spread an even layer of jelly over the oats - repeat with PB.
- Melt chocolate chips + coconut oil.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top.
- Add a pinch of flaky salt.
- Place in fridge overnight.