NEW Cranberry Cashew Nut Butter Bars - Case of 12
Our handcrafted nut butters and bars are made to order and typically ship in 3-5 business days.
Flat-rate $9 shipping for all orders up to $49.99. FREE shipping for orders of $50 or more. More details here: Shipping Information.DAIRY FREE - GLUTEN FREE - SOY FREE - PALM OIL FREE
Balanced, on-the-go nutrition doesn't have to sacrifice integrity, flavor, or freshness. The proof is in our fresh, handcrafted nut butter bars, which are made in small batches with our own fresh-roasted nut butter and the best whole ingredients out there. Equally tasty and nutritious without compromise, this is probably the kind of bar you'd make at home if you only had time.
Our Cranberry Cashew Bar blends fresh-roasted peanut + cashew nut butter with tart dried cranberries, gluten-free whole grains, non-GMO pea protein, and raw wildflower honey.
Especially coveted by our competitive athlete friends, these fiber-rich, high-protein, antioxidant powerhouses are perfect as fuel for intense workouts and post-adventure recoveries, and they're also simply delicious hunger-curbing snacks.
Available in cases of twelve.
Not ready to commit? Try our Nut Butter Bar Variety Pack!
Organic Roasted Peanuts, Raw Wildflower Honey, House-made Granola (Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Honey, Grapeseed Oil, Sea Salt), Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Quinoa Flakes, Pea Protein, Chicory Root Fiber, Organic Roasted Cashews, Organic Quinoa Crisps, Jacobsen Sea Salt, Vanilla Bean Powder
Nutrition Facts Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 package (60g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 260mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 10g Added Sugars, 20% DV), Protein 10g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).